Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I finally got to my Quilting lesson today....

...and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I started on a new block, learning applique. It is not nearly as tricky as I thought it would be. Dave stayed home to look after Ciára, Zoe was at kindy. Now just to convince him that he should do that every month or so, then I wouldn't have to go on weekends!

I have quickly become obsessed with quilting, I love the down time it gives me and i find it so satisfying, I just can't wait to finish the sampler quilt. I have enrolled to do a machine quilting course over 2 days in August and September, and can't wait!

Now to go and do some more of the current block. I really will work out how to resize photos so i can put some of my work on the blog! Really I will....

Oh, and exciting news for us, we bought a brand spanker new car and will hopefully get it on monday. A Mazda CX9, we think it is just gorgeous! Looking forward to getting it next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, can't wait to hear what you think of your new car - we are looking at a CX9 too.

Anonymous said...

Hey, get your blog sorted out girl - I've tagged you!

Car said...

i've tagged you too :)

What better incentive to blog more ;)